Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Southern Life (in Africa) A

 Charles de Gaulle Airport; I could've slept in the main lobby, with sofas/beds.

 T
 Nice, fresh produce, but wash it before you eat it.
 See, Eternal Joy Hair Salon. (Has nothing to do with me!)

 A mosque, not too far, I think, from where we handed out literature
Master Caleb Young, James and Gloria's latest addition to their family

The signature bath houses of Muizenberg;  they look better from a distance....


Kite boarding. One crashed a few feet from us. Yikes.


The Pavilion, where we do ministry on New Year's Day

Tiger's Milk-- I'm not volunteering to be the milkmaid.

Catching a ride into downtown Cape Town; no sharp turns, please

 Oldest mosque, with the five palm trees for five tenets of Islam
Art depicting township life; nothing pretty about the poverty, but God loves them. So do we.


1 comment:

  1. Paul looks like he's just about to snatch my Grapetizer at Kalky's.
    THANK YOU for not posting that one which included my backside on the Alphen Trail.
    You got good pictures! Paul looked through them, and wanted to know where that Philipino thing is, with his name. :-) I showed him.

    ReplyDelete