Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

My friend's dad's funeral

 Before the service, which was very good. Robert is at the front, of course. But his spirit is in Heaven!
 The family, seated, during the graveside service. If you look very closely under the tree, 
you may see a bagpiper, whose haunting melodies drifted across the field.
 Here is the released white dove, flying heavenward. 
The sky looks overcast, because thunderstorms were in the forecast, but the Lord kept even the rain away.
 The ladies preparing a meal afterward: Randy's daughter, Jean, Janice, and Julia. 
Oops, I cut Randy almost out of the picture. Sorry.
 Tim and Rhonda.
 I'd watched for deer on my visits, but never saw any until this day--there were five of them in the back yard. 
Perhaps looking for Robert, someone suggested.
Three lovely ladies--Jean, Janice, and Jean. My friends.

1 comment: